Resume Settings in Lead Capture Form Wizard
SmartCRM users can now select if candidates must upload a resume file when filling out a Lead Capture Form.
When you are creating a new lead capture form or editing an existing one, you will see there are three options in the resume settings:
- Optional: Candidates can upload a resume file, but it isn't required in order to complete filling the form.
- Required: Candidates must upload a resume file in order to complete filling the form.
- Do not allow: Candidates don't have the option to upload a resume.
New Report Builder Endpoints
We have expanded support within Job data through the report builder by adding the following:
- Withdrawing Employee ID
- Withdrawing Employee First and Last name
- Withdrawing Employee Email
- Chosen company upon withdrawal
- Job creator first and last name
- Job creator email
- Job creator employee Id
- Hiring Team Role # list
- Is job remote friendly?
- Target date for hiring Job Field
- Compensation Currency Job Field
- Compensation Lower Limit Job Field
- Compensation Upper Limit Job Field
- Salary currency
- Time in Job Status: CREATED
- Time in Job Status: CANCELLED
- Time in Job Status: FILLED
- Time in Job Status: SOURCING
- Time in Job Status: INTERVIEW
- Time in Job Status: OFFER