We are excited to roll out delightful enhancements in-between our major quarterly releases to continuously deliver innovation to our users. This page will keep a running list of delightful enhancements. Check back frequently for new additions!
The following delightful enhancements were released on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
See more Jobs and Job Templates
Users will be able to pull up a side bar to access and search for the full list of job templates and recent jobs that they would like to copy from when creating new jobs. This can be done by either clicking on the “use template” button now available on the top right corner of the job title field, or with the “see more” button located at the bottom of the search dropdown.
Row Level Security on Analytic Dashboards
Current analytic dashboards provide access to users who have Standard or higher permission, or users who have custom system roles configured to access analytic dashboards. That permission setting sometimes was not enough as data access can be jobs, positions or application specific.
The Row Level Security features ensures users are now confined to seeing ONLY the data that they have access to when interacting with the Analytic Dashboards.
Phone Number Input Field Update
The phone number field in One Click Application has been updated to capture and save phone numbers in a more standardized format. When the phone number is saved, extra characters and spaces are removed.
The phone number field now includes
A dropdown selector for phone number country code
A fictitious phone number guide (in light gray) to show the expected format for a selected country
Additional light validation for phone number length and format for selected country
What It Looks Like
The following shows examples of the empty field and the field in use on a One Click application.
Defaults and How to Use
The country code will default to the job ad language and region for the posting.
For example, candidates applying to Danish jobs will see “+45” country code as the default:
If the candidate has an active session with Candidate Portal, their One Click form gets pre-populated automatically.
When the country code already included, no candidate action is required:
When the country code is missing, the candidate is prompted to ensure that the phone number is properly valid:
Candidates can use the dropdown menu to change country codes. They can also easily switch to another country code by typing + and the country code of their choice to automatically change the selection.
For example, typing “+44” in the field changes the country selection to United Kingdom +44 in the dropdown menu.
Enhancement to application security
SmartRecruiters continues to make system and security enhancements by doing a system-wide roll out of reCAPTCHA v2, which protects against spam and abuse. Individuals applying to customer jobs via One Click (the SmartRecruiters hosted candidate apply page) will see the reCAPTCHA logo. The vast majority of users will not have to do anything, as a puzzle or challenge will only appear if there is suspicious traffic as defined by Google AI. Learn more about reCAPTCHA here.
Historical delight releases
A historical log of Delightful Enhancements will be included here.
- Delightful Enhancements: August 8, 2019
- Choose a source when adding a candidate to a job | Support permissions in People filters | Prompt user to save campaigns as draft | New SmartRecruiters banner for Facebook jobs | Job board contracts management improvements
- Delightful Enhancements: August 15, 2019
- Setting to share the latest resume across all applications | Webhooks | New endpoint in the User API: Get SSO ID Edit section | Report Builder: Filter on “Department Org field” and “Job location - Country” | Report Builder: more data points
- Delightful Enhancements: August 22, 2019
- CRM: Edit community application source | CRM: Select any brand logo in campaign | Global Compliance: Ability to pick the consent wording | New time-stamp in Activity tab when a user changes the status of a candidate | Alphabetical sorting on candidate fields values
- Delightful Enhancements: August 29, 2019
- Approvals API | Quick link to access all reviews of a candidate from the application page | Attachment in Job Details | Report Builder: Approvals and Offers data | Alert Banners UI Update
- Delightful Enhancements: September 5, 2019
- SmartLabs: Unpublished Date on Job Creation | Candidate SmartProfile: Retaining active applications | Useful tips on Screening Question Config | New back-office languages: Ukrainian and Czech
- Delightful Enhancements: September 12, 2019
- Report Builder: “View Only” users can run a report | Report Builder: Interviews Data | Ability to Remove Default Disposition Reasons | Setting to Make Disposition Reason Mandatory | Hired positions data is not cleared when a candidate is deleted | Preview all formatting when creating a screening question | New navigation in Candidate Portal
- Delightful Enhancements: September 19, 2019
- Mobile Hiring App: Searching for Jobs using RefID | Mobile Hiring App: Employee tag on the applicant list | Candidate Portal: Profile Completeness Bar | Jobs also searchable in top navigation typeahead | Job Fields Values Limit increased to 5,000 | Additional webhooks available
- Delightful Enhancements: September 26, 2019
- Updated icons | Candidate Portal user interface updates
- Delightful Enhancements: October 3, 2019
- Additional featured reporting areas | Reports informational view | Reports scheduled status | Report filters not added warning | Report Builder permission change
- Delightful Enhancements: October 10, 2019
- Report Builder: Screening Questions data | New Audit API Events: Job Fields Settings Update | Global Compliance for Hired Candidates
- Delightful Enhancements: October 17, 2019
- Audit API events: Job Fields & Position Update | Wording change for In-Review email | Report Builder: Report on Education and Employment History | Webhooks: Additional Events | Candidate Portal: New sign-in page + sign-in with Google
- Delightful Enhancements: November 7, 2019
- Action Center for Android | Report Builder Data Points | Audit API move out of beta | SmartAssistant: Match Score color update
- Delightful Enhancements: November 14, 2019
- Hiring App: Login Screen Update | Report Builder: Ability to filter on True/False data fields | Branded Buttons on 1-Click
- Delightful Enhancements: November 21, 2019
- Report Builder: Report on Resume/CV data fields | Report Builder: Deferred candidates data fields | Customer API: Signed webhooks
- Delightful Enhancements: December 5, 2019
- Localization: Onboarding Status Translations | Job Widget: European Date Format
- Delightful Enhancements: December 12, 2019
- Job Ad: Brand Logo linked to Company Website | Report Builder: Include Offer Fields in an Offers report | Filter by Application Field on the Job Page » People tab
- Delightful Enhancements: December 19, 2019
- Candidate Sign-Up Page | Report Builder: Job Ads data | Data Retention : Country Values
- Delightful Enhancements: February 6, 2020
- Cards down: visibility of reviews and scorecards, Config: prevent edits of Reviews, Ratings & Scorecard criteria
- Delightful Enhancements: February 13, 2020
- Manually delete a report file
- Delightful Enhancements: February 27, 2020
- Search redirects to application view if candidate has only 1 application | Display more of the Job title on Jobs and Internal mobility pages
- Delightful Enhancements: March 5, 2020
- Sunset Compliance report downloads | Enhancement to Compare Candidates configuration Edit section
- Delightful Enhancements: March 12, 2020
- Log in My SmartRecruiters Candidate Portal with Facebook | Education dates are not mandatory anymore!
- Delightful Enhancements: March 26, 2020
- Global compliance: link to imprint is available on candidate-facing careers pages | Apply with Seek configuration page
- Delightful Enhancements: April 2, 2020
- Candidate Attachment Self-Serve | Consent checkbox for External Referral Form | SmartCRM: New campaign dashboard & metrics | Candidate Portal: Job Description now available on application page
- Delightful Enhancements: April 9, 2020
- [Public API] Webhook retry policy updates
- Delightful Enhancements: April 16, 2020
- SmartCRM: Track Clicks on Campaign Links and Preview Campaign Messages| One-click: Suggesters for company name when filling application form | Public API: New endpoint on Webhook Subscription API to fetch callback logs
- Delightful Enhancements: May 7, 2020
- [Report Builder] Filter by Hiring Team | [Report Builder] Include historical offers data in report | [Mobile Hiring] New candidate search | [Job Ad] Webhook events
- Delightful Enhancements: May 14, 2020
- Report Builder: 6 new analytics templates | Net Hiring Score: Better survey experience
- Delightful Enhancements: May 28, 2020
- [Report Builder] Application Status for Deleted Candidates | [Report Builder] Additional Filtering | [SmartCRM] Filter by Campaign Subscription Status | [Compliance] Cookie Consent for Candidates
- Delightful Enhancements: June 4, 2020
- SmartCRM: New filters in prospect tab and campaign audience
- Delightful Enhancements: June 11, 2020
- Job Alert: Updated privacy statement | SmartJobs: 1-click to send jobs to SmartJobs | Audit API: Additional "Offer" and "Confirm Hire" details
- Delightful Enhancements: June 18, 2020
- OFCCP Disability Form Update | SSO Web Certificate Update
- Delightful Enhancements: June 25, 2020
- Old SSO Web Certificate Expiration
- Delightful Enhancements: July 2, 2020
- New Resume Parsing Languages | Job Ad Page Update | Position and Offer Webhook Events
- Delightful Enhancements: July 9, 2020
- Replicate Completed Campaigns | Improved Candidate Post-Application UX
- Delightful Enhancements: August 6, 2020
- New Report Builder Data Fields | Remove Webhook Subscription Status
- Delightful Enhancements: August 20, 2020
- Job Title & Institution Auto-Completers
- Delightful Enhancements: August 27, 2020
- Linking Candidates and Jobs in Task Description
- Delightful Enhancements: September 3, 2020
- Control the job ad content visibility for unpublished jobs | [SmartCRM] New data fields available in Report Builder Edit section
- Delightful Enhancements: September 17, 2020
- Push Notifications for Mobile Hiring App
- Delightful Enhancements: October 1, 2020
- See more Jobs and Job Templates | Dashboard Row Level Security Update | Phone Number Field Update