SmartRecruiters provides full offer management right from the candidate's profile. Admins can create offer templates fo hiring manager(s) and recruiter(s) to use when creating offers for specific candidates.
SmartRecruiters makes it easy to create and configure offer templates using a text editor.
- Administrators create templates with merge fields which are dynamic fields that SmartRecruiters fills in with information for specific candidates. Admins can set up templates for all jobs, or for a specific set of jobs using Org fields.
- When a hiring manager or recruiter selects a template from the Offer tab on the candidate's profile, SmartRecruiters will automatically populate the candidate's information in the appropriate field. Offers can be sent from the candidate's profile via email or optional DocuSign integration.
- Create offer template for DocuSign
- If you plan to use DocuSign to send offers, follow these instructions to create templates for sending offers via DocuSign, and add DocuSign anchor fields to streamline the process.
- Create offer template to send by email
- If you don't plan to send offers via DocuSign, follow these instructions to create offer letter templates that your team will send by email.