By default, each email template is available for candidates on any job. As an Administrator, you also have the option to designate individual templates for specific groups of jobs, e.g., one interview invitation template for engineers, and one for marketing.
To designate a template for a group of jobs when creating or editing the template, you assign values for your active Org fields (which always includes Country and Brand) to the template.
- If you haven't already created the template, create one.
- Choose Only Some for "Org Fields this template applies to":
- Select values for each active Org field. You can select multiple values, a single value, or all values for each field.
For example, assume a company with three Org Fields: City, Department, and Brand.
- They have offices in three countries: Poland, England, and the US.
- They have five departments: Engineering, Sales, Product, Finance, and Marketing.
- They have only one Brand.
To designate a particular template for all of their Engineering jobs, regardless of location, they'd pick the following Org Field values:
When someone creates a job and chooses Poland and Engineering for Country and Department, the hiring team for that job will be able to select that template on the Invite tab for any candidates who apply to that job.