SmartRecruiters' Email Notifications can be used by your administrators to setup email notifications that can configured into Workflows automation, specifically under the Send Message Step.
Administrators can create 2 types email notifications under "Settings/Admin > Custom Email Notifications":
- Candidate notifications that are specifically sent to internal or external candidates
- Internal notifications that are specifically sent to internal users (such as a hiring team member or a named user)
Notifications which are setup here will not be visible in the template dropdown for recruiters/coordinators to send to candidates on an ad hoc basis in the email tab of the candidate profile or through inbox.
In the main page you will be able to:
- Create New templates with the button on the top left corner,
- Edit templates by clicking on the template name, and
- Search through existing templates that are already created with the search by (by template name)
Custom email notifications currently only support 1 language at a time. As such, if you have a job that uses multilingual job ads, you will not be able to customize the language of the email notification that a candidate received based on the job ad language which they have applied through.