SmartRecruiters comes with a built-in Auto Reply template which is ready for use when the account is created.
You'll need to be an Admin to customize the Auto Reply.
To edit an existing Auto Reply template:
- Navigate to the Settings / Admin page.
- Click Auto Reply in the Templates list.
- Click the edit icon for the Default template.
- Click the body of the message to edit its text. SmartRecruiters’ text editor supports basic HTML formatting (bold, italics, lists, headings, links), but does not currently support images or colors.
- Customize the reply to a specific candidate or your company by adding merge fields to the Subject or Message body. Merge fields automatically include:
- the personal information in their application,
- the title and location of the job, and
- your brand or company information.