SmartRecruiters comes with a built-in Auto Reply template which is ready for use when the account is created. Both Team and Corporate plan customers can customize the text of the a default Auto Reply template, but not delete it.
You'll need to be an Admin to customize the Auto Reply.
To edit an existing Auto Reply template:
- Navigate to the Settings / Admin page.
- Click Auto Reply in the Templates list.
- Click the edit icon for the Default template.
- Click the body of the message to edit its text. SmartRecruiters’ text editor supports basic HTML formatting (bold, italics, lists, headings, links), but does not currently support images or colors.
- Customize the reply to a specific candidate or your company by adding merge fields to the Subject or Message body. Merge fields automatically include:
- the personal information in their application,
- the title and location of the job, and
- your brand or company information.