Most likely your application was unsuccessful and has been "Archived".
Basically, the "Archived" status means that your application was either Transferred, Withdrawn, or Rejected by the Hiring Team. Having said that, every Hiring Team has different practices and has the option to reach out to their candidates at their discretion. Also, there is no way for Smartr to tell you the reason why the Hiring Team marked your application as "Archived".
Archived applications can be found as follows:
- Click on your name
- Click the ‘Settings’ button in the pop-up window
- Scroll to ‘Review my Archived Jobs’ button
Don't lose hope! Even though it didn't work out this time, there is always more opportunity. We encourage you to:
- Update your profile - Add more experience and skills relevant to positions you're interested in to stand out from the crowd.
- Apply to other jobs - Search through thousands of active job opportunities in Smartr. You might be pleasantly surprised by recommended jobs.
- Try out our content in tips and tricks - Further improve your chances of landing your dream job.
Please keep in mind that SmartRecruiters is an enterprise talent acquisition suite used by companies to make their hiring success by finding candidates through our platform. SmartRecruiters is not involved in the hiring process of our customers.