Adding existing prospects or candidates to communities
Sourcers can manually add candidates or prospects who are already in SmartRecruiters to the community from the People list or from the Candidate page.
- Use search queries and filters to find matching candidates, then select them and choose Add [x] Candidates to community in the Actions menu.
- Select the community from the list.
- Click Add.
Adding new prospects to a community
Sourcers can add new prospects directly to communities by filling their profile information or uploading and parsing their resume. If a candidate profile exists already, the prospect will be merged with the existing profile. The same merge rules are applied.
Adding prospects from a CSV file
Sourcers can add prospects to a community by uploading a CSV file.
- Go to the community in which you would like to add the prospects and click on IMPORT PROSPECTS.
- Click on this template to download a csv file demonstrating how to name the columns in order to map them to our system.
- The following columns can be used for a csv import. Just name the respective columns of your data sheet accordingly and they will be mapped to our data.
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- Email (Required)
- Phone Number
- Location (City)
- Location (State)
- Location (Country)
- Linkedin profile
- Twitter profile
- Facebook profile
- Note (max. 240 characters)
- Once you have a prepared file, you can import it by clicking on SELECT FILE. When this is done, you need to select a source type and a source for your prospect list. Additionally, you can select a segment for all of the newly imported prospects. Then you can click IMPORT to start importing the prospects from the document to your community.
Importing all prospects might take a few minutes, depending on the size of the CSV file. We strongly recommend limiting files to 1500 entries to avoid long delays. Files that exceed the size of 5 MB cannot be processed.