SmartRecruiters' Applicant Flow report provides the source and status of each candidate in your account. The report is available in PDF and .xls formats.
The report can be generated to include all candidates on all jobs, or all candidates on a single job. For each candidate, the report contains:
- Job name
- Candidate first name
- Candidate last name
- Date their application was received
- Status in the hiring process (interview, new, rejected)
- Gender (if provided by the candidate)
- Ethnicity (if provided by the candidate)
- Rejection or withdrawal reasons, if applicable
- Job location
To download the Applicant Flow report:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Applicant Flow in the Reporting list.
- Choose the date range for the report:
- Start typing the name of a job to limit the report to only that job, or leave the field blank to run the report for all jobs:
- Click to download the report as PDF or .xls.