On the SmartStart Edition:
In SmartRecruit, Standard, Extended, and Admin users can download:
- Sourcing Analytics report, which lists the source of all candidates in your account.
- Pipeline Analytics reports, which lists candidates and their status in the hiring process, for both Current Pipeline and Historical Candidate Pipeline Analytics.
These Admins can also download the following compliance and tracking reports:
- Applicant Flow report with the status of each candidate in the hiring process.
- OFCCP report with candidate responses to OFCCP questions.
- Diversity report with candidate responses to non-OFCCP diversity questions.
- EEO report with candidate responses to EEO questions.
Admin users for SmartRecruit can also download six additional Analytics Reports:
- an Applications Report with a complete list of applications and their details. This report differs from the Applicant flow report because it has no formatting and contains more SmartRecruiters-specific information like Job ID and candidate profile ID.
- a Jobs Report with candidates for each job, their statuses in the job’s hiring flow, and other essential job-specific information.
- a Positions Report with details of each job’s position(s).
- a Job Fields Report with a list of all active Job and Org Fields for jobs, with values that are currently assigned to jobs.
- a Hiring Team Report with a list of your hiring team members and their roles.
- an Interviews Report with full details of all interviews, including schedules, participants, and feedback.