Create custom reports from scratch or from a system template, schedule them for periodic execution, and share them with a specific group of users.
- Getting Started with Report Builder
- Create, save, and schedule custom reports.
- Reporting API
- Access your Report Builder reports and data via API.
- Report Builder Deep Dive
- Go under the hood to understand the architecture of Report Builder.
- Report Builder System Templates
- Choose from a number of different system templates to start creating a report.
- SmartCRM: Report Builder Fields
- Complete list of all SmartCRM data fields available in Report Builder.
- SmartRecruit: Report Builder Fields
- Complete list of all SmartRecruit data fields available in Report Builder.
How often is the report builder data refreshed?
The data is updated every ten minutes.
Is there a specific reason why the file name in the Report Builder is forced to the upper case after space?
There’s no specific reason, that is how the file name is generated for the label on the breadcrumb.
Is it correct that a job is shown in the position report only after a candidate applied?
A position report will list positions, not jobs. There's a delay (Around 10-15 minutes) for data changes to be reflected in Report Builder, so the test could have been impacted by timing.
In the Report Builder, is there a chance to export “notes” or “comments”?
Not at the moment.