SmartRecruiters provides four analytics dashboards for analyzing your hiring team's success:
- Current Candidate Pipeline Analytics
- Examine the current week's metrics for hiring velocity, to determine bottlenecks in your hiring process, and to see the total candidates in all stages of the hiring process.
- Hiring Plan Analytics
- Analyze your hiring plan to determine how long it takes to hire candidates, the lead time between hire and start dates, and the number of hires that start on time.
- Historical Candidate Pipeline Analytics
- Examine your historical metrics for hiring velocity, to determine bottlenecks in your hiring process, and to see the total candidates in all stages of the hiring process.
- Sourcing Analytics
- Visually analyze where your candidates come from and identify the best places to focus your recruiting efforts and budget.
The Analytics Dashboards are available to Admin, Extended, and Standard users only.
Admin users on Corporate plans can also download six additional Analytics Reports:
- an Applications Report with a complete list of applications and their details. This report differs from the Applicant flow report because it has no formatting and contains more SmartRecruiters-specific information like Job ID and candidate profile ID.
- a Jobs Report with candidates for each job, their statuses in the job’s hiring flow, and other essential job-specific information.
- a Positions Report with details of each job’s position(s).
- a Job Fields Report with a list of all active Job and Org Fields for jobs, with values that are currently assigned to jobs.
- a Hiring Team Report with a list of your hiring team members and their roles.
- an Interviews Report with full details of all interviews, including schedules, participants, and feedback.