Only Admins can delete jobs from SmartRecruiters.
Deleting a job completely removes it and its details from your company. All data for deleted jobs is removed from the various Analytics dashboards and reports.
When you delete a job that candidates have applied to, SmartRecruiters simply keeps those candidates' applications, and retains all information in the applications, including their sources. You can still search and filter them as normal, and report on their application source in Sourcing Analytics.
Delete the job
To delete a job:
- Find the job in the Jobs list.
- Open the More menu, and choose Cancel job.
- If the job is currently published, SmartRecruiters will list every place that the job is currently published. Click Cancel job to confirm that it should be unpublished from all locations.
- Open the More list again, and click Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.
- SmartRecuiters will take you back to the Jobs list.