Users who can post jobs can add members to a job's hiring team when creating the job. Users with full access to a job (or a Coordinator role) can add and remove members from the hiring team afterwards on the job's profile.
By default, when someone creates a job, SmartRecruiters will add them to the hiring team with a Hiring Manager role.
- Add other members by searching for them by name or email, then select a hiring role.
- You can add more members and change roles after you create the job.
If you have full access to the job, or are a Standard/Basic user with a Coordinator role, you can add and remove people from the hiring team and change their hiring team role on that job from the Hiring Process tab on the job's profile.
To add or remove people from a job's hiring team:
- Find the job in the Jobs list and click on its title (or somewhere else within the container).
- On the job's profile, click the Hiring Process tab.
- In the Hiring Team section, search for a new member by name.
- Click their name and assign them a hiring role from the list.
- Click Add to hiring team to finish.
To remove a team member, just click the x in the upper right corner of their tile.
To change the hiring role for a team member, choose at new one from the dropdown list.