Interviews Hub is divided into four parts:
- The Upcoming interviews list contains any interviews that have not yet reached their scheduled ending time. Tap one to see its details.
- Pending Feedback interviews are past interviews for candidates that you haven’t yet left a review. An interview moves from Upcoming to Pending feedback when it has ended. Tap Review to submit a review for the candidate, or tap the timeslot information to see interview details.
- Interviews move from Pending Feedback to Past Interviews when you provide a review for the candidate, or after three days if you still have not entered a review. Tap to see a list of past interviews and their details.
The Upcoming Interviews list contains any interview that involves the logged-in user and has a start date of the current date or later.
On Android, the list of upcoming interviews shows those for the current day by default. Just tap View all upcoming to see every upcoming interview.
Tap any interview to see its details.
On the Interview Details screen, you’ll find:
- A summary of the interview, with candidate name and the job they’re interviewing for
- The full list of interviewers, grouped by scheduled time
- Status of each interviewers (Confirmed, Pending, Declined)
Time slots (or appointments) appear in chronological order on the Interview Details screen.
- all participants in an interview time slot
- Resource (e.g., room) reserved for the time slot
You’ll be able to Accept or Decline an invite if you haven’t responded to the interview invite. Tap Accept or Decline for your scheduled time slot.
Under the interview summary:
- Tap Message Candidate to compose a message to the candidate. Messages are stored against that application.
- Tap View Profile to open their profile. (On Android, tap the Profile icon in the upper right corner.)
- Tap View Scorecard to review the scorecard criteria defined for the role.
On Android, if there's a resume/CV attached to the candidate's application, just tap View Resume to view the file in the native Android file viewer.
Pending Feedback list
Past Interviews are past interviews for candidates that you haven’t yet left a review. An interview moves from Upcoming to Pending feedback when it has ended.
Tap Review to submit a review for the candidate. The App will open the Review screen for that application:
Leaving a review on an interview slot will move the interview to the Past Interviews list.
Past Interviews list
The Past Interviews list includes all interviews for which the user has left a review, and those interviews that ended more than three days previous (even if no review was provided).