On an iOS device, you can activate Guided Access for the Field Recruiting App to limit candidates access to other apps, and prevent them from altering the App itself.
Activate Guided Access
To activate Guided Access:
- Navigate through Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access.
- Turn on Guided Access and be sure to set a passcode.
Turn on Guided Access Mode
To turn on Guided Access before handing the App to candidates:
- Open the Field Recruiting App.
- Quickly press the home button three times to start Guided Access.
The first time you use Guided Access, you can circle areas of the app that you do not want candidates to access or choose to set a time limit.
Exit Guided Access Mode
To exit Guided Access at anytime:
- Quickly press the Home button three times.
- Enter your passcode.