Candidates can withdraw their application to a job from the Candidate portal. Hiring team members with full access to the job can also mark the candidate as withdrawn.
Withdraw as candidate
To withdraw your applications to a company:
- Log into your Candidate Portal at my.smartrecruiters.com.
- If you've applied to more than one company who uses SmartRecruiters, make sure to select the right company.
- Open the dropdown menu next to the position's title and click Withdraw from... .
- Confirm that you'd like to withdraw all applications for that company.
There are two things to keep in mind about withdrawing as a candidate:
- Withdrawal simply marks your applications as withdrawn, and does not delete your information or profile.
- If you have multiple applications to the same company, and you withdraw one, all of your applications are marked as withdrawn.