Hiring is a team effort, and good collaboration is essential for selecting the right candidate. SmartRecruiters' interviewing and reviewing features make it easy to manage candidates during the interview process and to collect actionable, measurable feedback from the team.
With or without an active Google or Microsoft calendar integration, the Interview Scheduler makes it easy to coordinate an interview with candidates and multiple interviewers.
After the interview is complete, interviewers have a number of ways to provide feedback on the candidate.
- Scorecards and star ratings help standardize the feedback and structure it into measurable data.
- Free-text comments and reviews help hiring team members collaborate and share their thoughts and explanations for ratings.
- The side-by-side candidate comparison tool makes it easy to simultaneously compare multiple candidates across multiple criteria.
- Comparing candidates
- Evaluate candidates side-by-side using interviewers' ratings and comments.
- Create interview scorecards
- Build an interview scorecard to capture structured feedback from the hiring team.
- Default scorecard criteria
- All Team and Corporate accounts have access to the following default interview scorecard criteria.
- Defer Candidate
- Set an automated reminder to reach out to a candidate at a later date.
- Delayed Rejections
- Reject a candidate now, but notify them later with a scheduled Delayed Rejection.
- Interview types
- Manage custom labels for interviews.
- Managing candidates with parallel applications
- Learn how to manage candidates if your company has Parallel Applications enabled.
- Mobile Interviews Hub
- Manage upcoming and current interviews, review candidates, view scorecard criteria, and message candidates using the Hiring App.
- Reviewing and rating candidates
- Leave ratings and reviews to help hiring managers make decisions about candidates.
- Schedule an interview
- Find availability, coordinate with the hiring team, and schedule interviews with candidates, all in once place.
- Withdrawing an application
- Candidates can withdraw their application to a job from the Candidate portal. Hiring team members with full access to the job can also mark the candidate as withdrawn.