Hiring team members with full access to a job, such as a Hiring Manager or Recruiter on the job's hiring team, can change the source of a candidate's application to properly attribute a referral to a specific user in SmartRecruiters.
To attribute a referrral manually:
- Find the candidate's application to the job and look under the name of the job:This is the source that SmartRecruiters assigned to their application.
- Click it to edit and choose a referrer.
- Select a Referrals source type, and then choose Employee or Manager Referrals. They're kept separate to help you correctly track employee referrals that are eligible for referral bonuses.
- Scroll through the list of active users in your SmartRecruiters account or start typing to find the referrer. Referrers must be users in your account.
- Select the referrer from the list.
- Click Save. SmartRecruiters will update the application's source, and propagate this change to the Job's profile and Sourcing Analytics.