Use SmartRecruiter's Analytics tools and reports to analyze referrals across all jobs at your company.
The Sourcing Analytics tool, which provides a dashboard view of all jobs and candidates, can help you analyze the source of your referrals.
You'll need to be an Admin, Extended or Standard user to access Sourcing Analytics.
To access the tool:
- Just click Analytics at the top of SmartRecruiters.
- To drill down to referrals, open the Filters and choose Referrals.
- Next, in the Group by column, click Source Subtype to see the breakdown by different types of referrals:
- Click on one to see the number of jobs with candidates referred by that source:
- To see the number of referrals from specific employees, click Source in the Group By list.
Admins with a Corporate or Global Edition who prefer to work with rawer data can download the Applications report to analyze your referrals.
To download the Applications report:
- Click Analytics in the top navigation bar.
- Click Analytics Reports in the list.
- Click Download CSV next to the Applications report summary.
The report contains, for each application in your account, the application's source type and source name. For referrals, the source type is REFERRALS, and the source name is the name of the user who submitted the referral.