In the Referrals portal, employees can easily submit referrals to specific jobs, and monitor the progress of each referrals through the hiring process. They can also get a unique link for sharing a specific job to get more approvals.
When someone submits a referral, SmartRecruiters emails the potential candidate for follow-up. Each referred candidate is added as a lead, and marked with their referrer's name. The candidate can then apply on their own to become an active candidate on the job.
- Analyze referrals
- Identify your top performing referrers.
- Change referral source
- Change the source of a candidate's application to track a referral.
- Get more referrals
- Maximize your incoming referrals with these tips
- Make a referral
- Submit a referral for an awesome candidate.
- Tracking referrals
- Track the candidates that users refer in SmartRecruiters.