The People list collects all the candidates that you can access. From this list, you can:
- monitor the status of many candidates,
- filter candidates by location, experience, and other details,
- search for candidates by name, email, and other key terms,
- share, reassign, and comparing multiple candidates in a single action.
The actions you can take on the People list will depend on whether or not you have full access to each candidate's job. Thus, if you're assigned different hiring team roles on different jobs, your available actions may differ from candidate to candidate.
Click People in the main navigation bar to view the global People page, which lists all candidates on all jobs that you have access to. Click a candidate to go straight to their profile.
The global People page has both a search bar and some powerful filters for you to filter and find specific candidates.
Click a filter below to learn more about it.
- Proximity: filter for candidates within a certain radius from a location.
- Location: filter by candidate’s specific location.
- Title: filter candidates by the titles of their current and past jobs.
- Company: filter candidates by the name of companies in their work history.
- Status: filter candidates by their status in your hiring process.
- Rating: filter for candidates by specific rating(s).
- Source: filter candidates who’ve applied through specific source(s)
- University: filter candidates by the names of the schools they attended.
- Applied To: filter for the candidates who’ve applied to each of your jobs.
- Created/Profile Updated Date: filter candidates by the date their application was last updated.
- Rejection Reason: filter rejected candidates by the specific reason for rejection.
- Withdrawal Reason (Corporate plans only): filter candidates who’ve withdrawn their applications by the specific reason for withdrawal.
Each Job page has its own People list, which you can find by clicking the People tab on the Job page.
This list which contains all candidates associated with that job, including:
- those that applied directly to the job
- those that were added via integrations like LinkedIn Recruiter
- those that were reassigned from another job.
For each candidate in the list, you can quickly leave a rating, or hover over the rating and click Add a Review to leave a more detailed comment on the Reviews tab of the candidates profile.
Open the menu beside the candidate's rating to view available the available actions that you can taken on the candidate.
Available actions will depend on whether or not you have full access to the candidate's job.
Instead of taking you to the candidate's profile, SmartRecruiters will open a popup to help you complete the action:
You can take action on multiple candidates at once using the Actions menu.
- Select multiple candidates (or click Select All), then open the Actions menu.
- Choose an action from the list:
- Write (or use a Generic email template) and send the same email to all candidates.
- Share the candidates with your hiring team in a note
- Reject multiple candidates at once
- Reassign multiple candidates to the same job
- Delete multiple candidate profiles
Click Add Candidate to manually add a candidate by uploading their resume, or by filling in their information by hand. As with candidate-submitted resumes, SmartRecruiters will parse the resume and fill out their profile.