Manage and interact with your candidates throughout the hiring process.
In SmartRecruiters, candidate management occurs primarily in two places:
- the People list, which gathers candidates into talent pools. Here's where you can sift through the list of candidates and see a high-level summary of their profiles, then dive deeper.
- the Candidate Profile, which contains all of their personal and application-specific information, and is the central place for interacting with the candidate, reviewing and rating them, and generally moving them through the hiring process.
- Applying as an internal applicant
- Learn how to apply internally, as an employee, to your company's open jobs.
- Candidate profile
- Each candidate in SmartRecruiters has a profile that contains all of their information, and the tools used by the hiring team to review and move the candidate through the hiring process.
- Candidate statuses
- Learn the details of SmartRecruiters' candidate statuses.
- Edit source of application
- Edit the source of a candidate's existing application.
- General Application
- Give candidates the ability to apply, even if they're not interested in a specific job at your company.
- Share notes on candidates with varying levels of privacy.
- People List
- Search and filter candidates from the People list to review, message, rate, reject, or take other actions.
- Add custom tags to single or multiple candidates to help organize, search, and share your candidates.
- Upload resume
- Manually add a candidate to SmartRecruiters by uploading their resume.