SmartRecruiters’ improved Candidate Filters make it easier than ever to filter all your candidates from the main People list.
List of filters
Click a filter below to learn more about it.
- Location: filter by candidate’s specific location.
- Proximity: filter for candidates within a certain radius from a location.
- Title: filter candidates by the titles of their current and past jobs.
- Status: filter candidates by their status in your hiring process.
- Show candidates: filter for candidates with pending rejections, deferral messages, internal candidates, and more.
- Rating: filter for candidates by specific rating(s).
- Source: filter candidates who’ve applied through specific source(s)
- Tags: filter candidates by specific tags
- Applied To: filter for the candidates who’ve applied to each of your jobs.
- Created Date: filter candidates by the date their application was last updated.
- Company: filter candidates by the name of companies in their work history.
- School/University: filter candidates by the names of the schools they attended.
- Rejection Reason: filter rejected candidates by the specific reason for rejection.
- Withdrawal Reason (SmartRecruit only): filter candidates who’ve withdrawn their applications by the specific reason for withdrawal.
- Screening Question: filter candidates based on how they answered a screening question.
Using Multiple Filters at once
You can use each filter one at a time, or multiple filters together.
- If you use two or more different filters (e.g., Proximity and Source filters) together, candidates only candidates who meet both criteria will show up in the results.
- If you use two more values for the same filter (e.g., San Francisco and Krakow for Location filter), candidates who meet either criteria will show up in the results.
The Proximity filter and the Location filter are two separate filters that use different data from the candidate’s profile. If you use both filters at the same time, you may end up with combined list of results that are greater than if you had chosen to use these filters individually.