SmartRecruiters’ improved Candidate Filters make it easier than ever to filter all your candidates from the main People list.
- Corporate plans have 13 different filters.
- Team and Personal accounts have 12.
List of filters
Click a filter below to learn more about it.
- Proximity: filter for candidates within a certain radius from a location.
- Location: filter by candidate’s specific location.
- Title: filter candidates by the titles of their current and past jobs.
- Company: filter candidates by the name of companies in their work history.
- Status: filter candidates by their status in your hiring process.
- Rating: filter for candidates by specific rating(s).
- Source: filter candidates who’ve applied through specific source(s)
- University: filter candidates by the names of the schools they attended.
- Applied To: filter for the candidates who’ve applied to each of your jobs.
- Created/Profile Updated Date: filter candidates by the date their application was last updated.
- Rejection Reason: filter rejected candidates by the specific reason for rejection.
- Withdrawal Reason (Corporate plans only): filter candidates who’ve withdrawn their applications by the specific reason for withdrawal.
Using Multiple Filters at once
You can use each filter one at a time, or multiple filters together.
- If you use two or more different filters (e.g., Proximity and Source filters) together, candidates only candidates who meet both criteria will show up in the results.
- If you use two more values for the same filter (e.g., San Francisco and Krakow for Location filter), candidates who meet either criteria will show up in the results.
The Proximity filter and the Location filter are two separate filters that use different data from the candidate’s profile. If you use both filters at the same time, you may end up with combined list of results that are greater than if you had chosen to use these filters individually.