Experian Right to Work
This is a paid offering. Please contact your CSM or Account Manager for additional information
SmartRecruiters is pleased to offer a connector that will allow customers to trigger a right to work check and validate documentation provided by candidates through Experian. Customers will be able to trigger this either through the inline assessment portion of SmartRecruiters workflow or by associating the assessment at a stage of their Hiring Process workflow in SmartRecruiters.
The user on the candidate application requests an assessment from Experian on the interview step or through the assessment box on the candidate application page
If the assessment has been created in Experian then the user will be able to send the candidate for a work check
The candidate will receive the order from Experian to complete the assessment process by providing the required documentation
Upon completion of the process, the assessment details will be sent to SmartRecruiters and display on the “Assessments” box on the candidate’s application
If the candidate passed the work check and documentation validation process, in SmartRecruiters the assessment will have a status of Approved
If the candidate fails the work check and documentation validation process, in SmartRecruiters the assessment will have a status of Rejected
While the candidate is taking the assessment the status in SmartRecruiters will be Pending
A link to the Experian check will be presented to the user within the connector in SmartConnect
User to provide with the Username and Password from Experian to the CSM
User to create an assessment in Experian Right to Work platform
The Experian RTW assessments should be visible in SmartRecruiters
User to enable "Experian Right to work" in Apps & Integrations
Experian Right to Work Integration Configuration
- Start the process of configuring the connector by clicking on "Configuration":
- Insert the SmartRecruiters Company ID, the Experian Username and Password, choose the Experian environment (options are Development or Production) and save
- Enable "Experian Right to work" in SmartRecruiters
- Navigate to Settings / Admin → Apps & Integrations and within this same tab label find the Experian Assessment
- Click on "Allow and Continue"
- Click on "Proceed"
4. Choosing when to use the Assessment on the interview process. There are two ways:
- Option 1: Associating the Experian assessment to a stage of their Hiring Process workflow.
Navigate to Settings / Admin → Hiring Process and configure the Assessments to the Hiring Process on the “Interview” step
- Option 2: Trigger the check through the inline assessment portion workflow
Navigate to the candidate's application page and browse the Experian assessment and send it:
Make sure to create a new assessment package in order to have it available in SmartRecruiters!
Screenshot Example of candidates that have been assigned to the Assessment: