Sync and load your SmartRecruiters data straight into Tableau right from its native app. Data can be merged with other datasets or analyzed on its own.
Want this integration? Ask your Customer Success Manager about the SmartConnect add-on.
You'll need to have an active Tableau account and be an Admin user in SmartRecruiters to set up the integration.
SmartRecruiters has six data sources for exporting different datasets and importing data into Tableau apps that support Web Data Connectors, such as Tableau Online or Desktop:
- Positions Data : https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau
- Jobs Data: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/jobs
- Job Fields Data: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/job-fields
- Applications Data: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/applications
- Hiring Team Data: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/hiring-team
- Interview Data: https://apps.smartrecruiters.com/analytics-applications/tableau/interviews
To import each type of data, you'll need to supply its data connector URL to Tableau.
Find API key
In order to complete the import, you'll need to supply your unique SmartToken API key.
To find it:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click API / Integrations in the Configuration list.
- Click Copy to copy the API key to your clipboard.
To import data into Tableau:
- Open Tableau.
- Click More Servers... in the Connect pane, then choose Web Data Connector.
- Enter a SmartRecruiters Web Data Connector URL from the list above.
- Provide your SmartToken and click Import Data.
Tableau will import data from SmartRecruiters, then open a Tableau workbook view with the data connnector URL's dataset.
From there, you can customize and save the SmartRecruiters dataset like a normal Tableau workbook. The data imported to Tableau is supplied via our Analytics API, and is always up to date with the data in SmartRecruiters.