Imports to SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters will import the following information for each lead that you contact in LinkedIn, assuming that the LinkedIn member hasn't placed restrictions on access to their personal information:
- First and last name
- Location (as displayed on their LinkedIn Profile)
- Headline (if present on their LinkedIn profile)
- Current employer's name
- any InMail communication related to that lead will be passed from your LinkedIn Inbox or Sent mail into your SmartRecruiters account.
Ultimately, each lead's privacy levels in LinkedIn determine how much information SmartRecruiters can import.
Exports to LinkedIn Recruiter
When you update the profile and application of a candidate who was imported to SmartRecruiters through LinkedIn Recruiter, SmartRecruiters will export the following information back to LinkedIn Recruiter:
- The average review of the candidate,
- their hiring status, and
- the latest activity on their profile.