Find contract ID
To start the process, you'll need your LR Contract ID.
To find it:
- Log into your LinkedIn Recruiter account as an Administrator.
- In the More menu, click Admin Settings.
- Find your contract ID in the upper left corner of settings page, under the name of the contract:
Once you've found your LinkedIn Contract ID, enter it into SmartRecruiters to request the integration.
- Log in as an Administrator.
- In the Settings / Admin page, click Contract Management.
- Click the LinkedIn Recruiter Contract tab.
- Click Add Contract.
- Enter your Contract ID and a name for the account.
- Repeat as necessary for other contracts.
SmartRecruiters will set up the integration on our end, and notify you when it is complete.
When the integration is complete, go back to the LinkedIn Recruiter Contract page to connect your LIR seatholders with their SmartRecruiters accounts.
- Find the contract in the list, and click Connect Users.
- SmartRecruiters will automatically pull in your LIR seatholders. For each user:
- Click Connect User.
- Search for them by name to connect their accounts.
- When finished, click Save and Close.
Going forward, updates to the candidate status and activity will be synchronized and continuously updated across SmartRecruiters and LinkedIn Recruiter.
SmartRecruiters will synchronize with LinkedIn Recruiter and import new InMail messages every 15 minutes.