Follow these instructions to add your LinkedIn Job Slots contract to SmartRecruiters.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you begin:
- You'll need to have an Administrator-level account in LinkedIn to find your contract details.
- If you have LinkedIn Job Slots and Recruiter contracts, you can connect both contracts to SmartRecruiters at the same time, but you'll have to add them both separately. Make sure to use the right contract ID for each contract when connecting it.
- If you have a single Job Slots contract, you can easily add that contract to SmartRecruiters on your own.
- If you are adding multiple contracts with LinkedIn, make sure to use distincitive names for your contracts.
Add single contract
If you have a single contract, follow these steps to find the contract details and enter them in SmartRecruiters.
- Locate your LinkedIn Contract ID by logging into your company's LinkedIn account. In the More menu, click Admin Settings. Your ID is listed at the top right of the page under the name of your contract, e.g., DemoCompany Contract, (Id:999999).
- Locate your LinkedIn Company ID by clicking See All Jobs on your LinkedIn Career Page while logged in as an Admin.
Note: If you have difficulties with identifying the correct value for Company ID, please contact your LinkedIn representative to receive this value.
- Authorize SmartRecruiters as a job posting partner.
- While logged into your company's LinkedIn account, click Admin Settings in the More menu, then on the Jobs tab.
- Scroll down to the Job Posting Partner section and click to expand it.
- Click Authorize New Partner.
- Select SmartRecruiters from the Job Posting Partner list.
- Choose a default job poster from the list of seated users on your account and click Done.
- Enter the LinkedIn contract details on your SmartRecruiters account.
- Log into your SmartRecruiters account and navigate through Settings / Admin > Job Advertising > Job Posting Contracts.
- Start searching for LinkedIn and click on it.
- Enter the LinkedIn Contract ID and Company ID. If you happen to know the expiration date of your LinkedIn Contract and its price per job post or credit, enter them here.
Once you've added your LinkedIn Job Slots contract, you can immediately start posting jobs to LinkedIn under that contract.
- Either create a new job, or edit an existing one. If you have multiple brands, be sure to select the right brand.
- On the fourth step (Advertise), look under the LinkedIn logo. You'll see the legend "existing LinkedIn contract" and [Contract Pricing].
- Click Add to post your job on LinkedIn using your contract.
Your job should appear on LinkedIn, and will be attached to your company LinkedIn page.