- Add LinkedIn Posting Contract
- Follow these instructions to add your LinkedIn Job Slots contract to SmartRecruiters.
- Connect LinkedIn Recruiter
- Follow these instructions to connect your LinkedIn Recruiter contract(s) with SmartRecruiters.
- Connect LinkedIn Referrals
- Connect your LinkedIn Referrals contract to SmartRecruiters to automatically import referrals from LinkedIn Referrals into SmartRecruiters as Leads, and track their application status on both LinkedIn and SmartRecruiters.
- Information shared through LinkedIn Recruiter Integration
- SmartRecruiters' LinkedIn Recruiter integration is a two-way sync: it imports into SmartRecruiters information from the leads with whom you exchange InMail, and updates LinkedIn Recruiter with the average review of a candidate and their status from SmartRecruiters.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration
- The LinkedIn Recruiter integration automatically imports potential candidates when you contact them through LinkedIn Recruiter, and imports them into SmartRecruiters so that you can easily manage them.
Can I add multiple LinkedIn Recruiter contracts?
Yes! SmartRecruiters allows you to connect multiple contracts.
How often does the LinkedIn Recruiter Integration update?
SmartRecruiters will synchronize with LinkedIn Recruiter and import new InMail messages every 15 minutes.
What happens when my LinkedIn Recruiter contract expires?
When your LinkedIn Recruiter contract expires, SmartRecruiters will stop importing records (leads and in InMail into SmartRecruiters, and stop updating LinkedIn with activity and status from SmartRecruiters. However, all previously imported and synced data will remain visible in SmartRecruiters.
What if I have multiple seat holders in LinkedIn Recruiter?
As long as your seat holders on your LinkedIn Recruiter contract have user accounts in your Corporate or Team SmartRecruiters account, SmartRecruiters will import information and synchronize activity across all of the them.
However, SmartRecruiters won't automatically create user accounts for seat holders who don't already have one in SmartRecruiters. Fortunately, if they create one after you connect SmartRecruiters with LinkedIn Recruiter, an administrator can link their accounts from the Linked Recruiter Integration page. Once the accounts are linked, SmartRecruiters will automatically sync and back-fill their leads and InMail communication.
What information is exported through the LinkedIn Recruiter Integration?
When you update the profile and application of a candidate who was imported to SmartRecruiters through LinkedIn Recruiter, SmartRecruiters will export the following information back to LinkedIn Recruiter:
- The average review of the candidate,
- their hiring status, and
- the latest activity on their profile.
What information is imported from LinkedIn Recruiter into SmartRecruiters?
SmartRecruiters will import the following information for each lead that you contact in LinkedIn, assuming that the LinkedIn member hasn't placed restrictions on access to their personal information:
- First and last name
- Location (as displayed on their LinkedIn Profile)
- Headline (if present on their LinkedIn profile)
- Current employer's name
- any InMail communication related to that lead will be passed from your LinkedIn Inbox or Sent mail into your SmartRecruiters account.
Ultimately, each lead's privacy levels in LinkedIn determine how much information SmartRecruiters can import.