Each individual user in SmartRecruiters has a user profile, which combines their personal information, login & password information, and preferences for email, calendar invites, and more.
- Add payment methods
- Add a method of payment for posting jobs and purchasing services or assessments in the Marketplace.
- Configure personal email preferences
- Choose when you'd like SmartRecruiters to notify you about candidate and hiring process updates.
- Monitor remaining credits for posting jobs and purchasing assessments and other services in the Marketplace.
- Locale preferences
- Set your timezone and language preferences.
- See a list of past purchases and download receipts.
- User profile
- Add your name, address, phone, and photo to your user account.
How do I close my user account?
If you'd like to deactivate your user account:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Login & Password in the My Account list.
- Click Deactivate Account.
Deactivating your account doesn't delete the account and its details, such as your personal information. An Administrator on your account can reactivate it.
How do I recover my password or username?
Your username is always the same as your work email address. If you're having trouble, reach out to your SmartRecruiters Administrator to make sure you're using the right work email.
While you can't recover a lost password, you can easily request a password reset from the SmartRecruiters login page. We'll send instructions for resetting your password to the email address that's associated with your account.