SmartRecruiters's Interview API allows partners and customers to create, read, update and cancel interviews in SmartRecruiters.
With the interview API and proper integration, partners and customers can:
- Create interviews and sync the interviews onto SmartRecruiters
- Retrieve interviews information, such as interview time slots, interviewer status from SmartRecruiters
- Update and sync interviews status, time and participants onto SmartRecruiters.
- Cancel interviews (cancelling interviews with Interview API removes the interview completely from SmartRecuriters)
Do note the current Interview API does NOT:
- Trigger the interview notification to candidates or interviewers when an interview is created, updated or canceled.
- Automatically create invites of the interview on interviewers' integrated non SmartRecruiters calendars (e.g. Google Calendar) when an interview is created, updated or canceled.
- Add interviewers to the hiring team for the job when an interview is created, updated, or canceled.
Check out the Interview API documentation at dev.smartrecruiters.com.