Companies with the SmartGlobal add-on can add custom Job and Org fields. There's no limit on Job fields, but there's a maximum of 22 custom Org fields (in addition to Brand, Department and Country).
Want this feature? Ask your Customer Success Manager about the SmartGlobal add-on.
To create a new custom Job or Org fields:
Only Admin users can set up Job or Org Fields.
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Job Fields in the Configuration list.
- Click Add Field.
- Add the field's details:
- Give it a name (up to 100 characters);
- For type, choose between Single select (a dropdown list) or Free Text (free entry). Free text fields are not reportable in the Job Fields report or via the API.
- For category, choose Job or Org Field. The category cannot be edited after you create a field.
- Make it required (if necessary)
- Choose its visibility.
New fields are not active until you add at least one value.
Each field can have up to 4500 values. Each value is limited to 200 characters.
- Add in the values manually, or click Add from csv to upload the values in a .csv file.
- When your job creators go to pick values from this field, they'll see the values in the same order shown here. You can change this order in one of three ways:
- Click the handle for a value and drag it up or down in the list.
- Select Sort A-Z to sort them alphabetically.
- Click Show order number and enter a number for each item as necessary.
- Click Save to complete the field and save it.
Org Fields can be used to configure features, like email templates and Access Groups, for specific groups of jobs.