As an Administrator, you can activate notifications to hiring managers for each standard or custom step in your custom hiring process. Each time a candidate is moved to the next stage for a job that uses that hiring process, hiring managers on the job will receive a notification by email.
To turn on the notifications for each step:
- Open the Settings / Admin page and click Hiring Process.
- If you have multiple hiring processes, scroll and find the one you're looking for. Otherwise, just look at the Default hiring process.
- Find the hiring step and click the gear icon in its top-right corner.
- From the list, select Notifications.
- On the next page, check Hiring Manager. Once a candidate enters this specific step, hiring managers on the job will receive a notification.
- Repeat for other steps as necessary.