Admins can create multiple hiring processes, and use each for a specific group of jobs (e.g., one for each Brand).
Create new process
To create a new, additional hiring process:
- Go to Settings / Admin and click Hiring Process in the Configuration list.
- Click +New Hiring Process.
- Give the process a name.
- Click Add Step above a stage to open a list of available steps for that stage.
- Click a standard to step to add it, or
- Click Add Step in the list create a custom step, and give it a name.
- Continue to fill each stage with steps.
When finished, you'll need to assign the process to jobs.
Assign hiring process to jobs
Instead of assigning a custom hiring process to individual jobs, you'll assign it certain values for your Org fields. When someone at your company creates a job and chooses:
- the same set of Org values that were assigned to a custom hiring process, that process will apply to the job.
- a set of values that doesn't match the set assigned to any of your custom hiring process, the default process will apply to the job.
To assign the process using org fields, just choose choose one or more values (or All) for each active job field. In the example below, the process will apply to jobs posted for the SmartRecruiters brand that are located in San Francisco in the US.
Keep in mind that only one hiring process can apply to a job, so if you have (or plan to have) multiple hiring processes, you'll need to make sure their assigned Org Field values don't overlap.
Now that the hiring process is configured, click Apply this process to existing jobs matching this configuration to apply the process to existing jobs or leave it unselected to apply the process to only future jobs.
When you're done, click Save.