In SmartRecruiters, your hiring process defines the sequence of steps from the moment a candidate applies to a job, through the interview process, and finally to hire or rejection. A good hiring process is essential for collaboration between hiring managers, recruiters, and interviewers to help hire the best candidates.
if you're setting up your hiring process for the first time, start here.
All SmartRecruiters have a default hiring process, which administrators can customize by adding and removing different steps within the main review, interview, and offer phases. Once a process is configured, hiring team members can move each candidate through steps like resume review, assessments, and interviews, and analyze the number of candidates in each step over time to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Add automated assessment
- Add assessments to specific steps in your hiring process and make it easy to send the right assessment without searching for it.
- Configure workflow automations
- Setup workflows to drive automation within a hiring process.
- Create Custom Job ID
- Use your internal requisition IDs for jobs in SmartRecruiters.
- Create new hiring process
- Create and customize additional hiring processes for managing different jobs. Each hiring process can have different steps in different orders.
- Customize default hiring process
- Customize the number, order, and type of steps in your hiring process.
- Turn on hiring step notifications
- Notify your hiring managers when candidates advance to each step of your hiring process.
- Withdrawal and Rejection reasons
- Mark lost candidates with default and custom reasons for withdrawing.