Administrators can restrict access to SmartRecruiters' Marketplace using the options in Marketplace Control.
There are three new settings:
- Allow Standard users to use to the Marketplace: allow them to see the Marketplace link in the top navigation bar, and allow them to purchase assessments, post jobs to paid boards, or send jobs to agencies.
- Display the Marketplace navigation link to Admin, Extended, and Standard users. These users will still be able to purchase paid ads when creating jobs or editing job ads in the Job Posting Wizard.
- Display the Assessments section on the candidate profile to all users.
All settings are active by default. Deactivate them to remove users' access.
To activate any of the settings:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Marketplace Control in the Administration list.
- Click the toggle for the setting you'd like to enable/disable.
Allow Marketplace access
This setting, which is active by default, gives Standard users access to the Marketplace and allow them to browse or make purchases. When this setting is active, Standard users will be able to:
- see the Marketplace link in the top navigation or in dropdown menus.
- see the Advertise step of the Job Posting Wizard (set #4 for new jobs, and step #2 in when editing an additional job ad), and purchase paid ads. Standard users will still be able to post on the free aggregators.
- see the Advertise button on any job's profile page:
- see the Advertise button on the Sourcing tab of a job's profile:
- see the Send to agency link in the More menu of a job's profile and in the Agencies section of the Sourcing tab:
- see the Assessment section on a candidate's profile:
Deactivate this setting to prevent Standard users from accessing the Marketplace, purchasing ads or assessments, or sending jobs to agencies.
Display Marketplace link
With this setting active, Admin, Extended, and Standard users can see the Marketplace link at the top of SmartRecruiters:
The setting is active by default. Deactivate it to hide the Marketplace link from users:
If this setting is deactivated, users will still be able to purchase paid ads in the Job Posting Wizard.
Display Assessments section
This setting controls the visibility of the Assessments section on the candidate profile. It's active by default, and allows any user with full access to the candidate to select pre-configured assessments and send them to candidates, or browse for assessments in the Marketplace.
Deactivate this setting to hide the Assessment section entirely.