If you have a job posting contract with a job board, you can use SmartRecruiters' Contract Management tool to post jobs using that contract.
By adding your existing contract, you can:
- use your contract credits to post jobs through SmartRecruiters, and pay only SmartRecruiters' $5 posting fee when you post a job.
- monitor the contract balance and remaining credits on the Contract Credits page.
- using Sourcing Analytics to track the costs of posting via credits and determine ROI based on number and quality of candidates from that board.
You can manage contracts with six boards:
- LinkedIn (job slots)
- StackOverflow Talent
For all boards except LinkedIn, all you'll need is the login and password for your account on the board. If you plan to use Sourcing Analytics to track costs, it's a good idea to provide the current number of credits on the contract and the cost per credit or job post.
For LinkedIn, you'll need your Company's LinkedIn ID and LinkedIn job slots Contract ID. See these instructions for connecting your LinkedIn posting contract.
To add a posting contract to SmartRecruiters:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Contract Management in the Administration list.
- On the Job Posting Contracts tab, click on the board in the list.
- Enter credentials for your account with the board. Login and password are required.
- Click Save.
You'll be able to start posting via the contract in 24 hours.
Posting via contract
Once you connect your contract, there's no extra step for using a credit when posting a job. Just choose the board on the Advertise step of the Job Posting Wizard:
For each board contract that you're managing with SmartRecruiters, you'll see:
- Name of the existing contract
- Number of remaining credits on the contract
- $5 posting fee
You can also post via contract on the Sourcing tab of the job's profile page:
Just click Advertise to confirm the post and use a credit.
SmartRecruiters will use the contract as the default payment method. If you'd like to save your credits and use a different payment method, click Edit.
To check the remaining balance on a job posting contract with LinkedIn, Monster, or other job board, check the Contract Credits page.