Administrators can contact Support to change the company name on a SmartRecruiters account, and provide following information:
- Exact phrasing of the name change
- Reason for the name change (e.g., due to merger, acquisition, etc.)
Keep in mind that a name change also requires your company to:
- Republish all of the company's existing jobs so that the job ad URLs contain the new name
- Update your job widgets (just grab the code again)
You may need to update:
- Screening questions
- Domain-based authentication settings (if the company domain has changed)
- Users' emails in User Management
- SSO configuration (namely the Company ID) on your Identity Provider side
In some cases, candidates may not be able to complete assessments that were pending at the time of the change, so it's best to wait for all pending assessments to be completed.
If you have left your organization want to continue using SmartRecruiters at a new company, we recommend you create a new SmartRecruiters account for your new organization.