- set up multiple Job Widgets and customize their color.
- create specific widgets for departments or locations.
- give each widget a specific source so that you can track candidates who apply to jobs using that widget.
Edit Job Widget
To customize your Job Widget:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Job Widget in the Career Page Setup list.
- Then, customize the widget's design, select its columns, choose which jobs to filter (if any), and set the widget's source.
Brand your widget by selecting colors for the rows, header, text, and background. Click any of them to select a color using a color picker or by RGB or Hex values.
Display all active jobs actually displays up to 100 jobs at a time.
By default, the widget will display all active (published) job ads and automatically fill the entirety of the HTML element where you insert it. Change these values if you'd like. The widget can display up to 6 columns. Add or remove columns as you like. For a cleaner presentation when embedding the widget into your site, click Remove Column Headers.
To let candidates filter the list of jobs on their own, click Display ability to filter jobs.
If you're creating a widget for specific location or departments, choose them from the Filter Jobs tab. If you just want to display all your active jobs, skip this tab.
Internal Job Widget
If you have the Internal Mobility Module, you can also filter jobs by their visibility and create a Job Widget that displays your Internal job ads.
The Internal Job Widget is available as part of the Internal Mobility Module.
- Leave Public job ads only selected if the Job Widget should display only Public ads.
- Select Public job ads and internal job ads if you're creating a Job Widget that should display both Public and Internal ads.
- Select Internal job ads if you're creating a Job Widget that should display only Internal ads.
Selecting either of the latter two options will generate a security token, which will be added to the widget's code to allow Internal ads to show in the widget's list of jobs.
By default, any candidate who applies to a job they found through your widget will have a source of Job Widget.
- If you only plan to use one widget, you can keep this source's name, or edit it.
- If you're creating multiple widgets and would like to track candidates from each widget separately, give each widget a different source name.
Get Widget code
Paste this snippet into your site to produce the widget as displayed in the Live Preview.