SmartRecruiters' Job Alerts widget allows you to engage potential candidates even if they don’t see the job they're looking for at your company. Candidates can personalize a Job Alert for key terms in the job's title. When you post a job that matches, SmartRecruiters will send an email to candidates to let them know.
Configure Job Alert
To create and embed a Job Alert button on your website:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Job Alerts in the Career Page Setup list.
- Click the toggle to activate Job Alerts.
- Choose the language settings for the alert configuration window.
- Select one, all, or none of the job fields to help candidates filter jobs by business function, full/part-time, experience level, or location. Each field and its values are identical to the ones on the Details step of the Job Posting Wizard.
- Customize how the button will look on your site. The text isn't editable, but you can change the button's color to match your brand, and remove the SmartRecruiters logo.