SmartMobility allows employees within a SmartRecruiters account to view and apply to jobs posted by their company.
Want to advertise your Internal jobs? Ask your Customer Success Manager about SmartMobility.
Posting internal jobs
The Internal Mobility page lists all Public and Internal job ads posted at a company. When someone publishes a Public or Internal job ad, SmartRecruiters will also post the ad to Internal Mobility. There's no extra step to posting to Internal Mobility.
- For every Public job ad, SmartRecruiters automatically posts that ad to THE Internal Mobility page, even if someone hasn't created an Internal ad.
- All Internal ads are posted to the Internal Mobility page.
- Private ads are excluded from the Internal Mobility page.
Jobs in the list are organized by the (business) Function that was chosen when the job was created.
Activate Internal Mobility
The Internal Mobility page, where employees can view and apply to a list of internal positions is an optional feature, and isn't active by default.
To turn it on:
- Navigate to Settings / Admin.
- Click Internal Mobility in the Career Page Setup list.
- Click the toggle.
Employees can apply as internal applicants, and receive the Employee label, in four ways:
- When they apply to any job (Public or Internal) through the Internal Mobility portal.
- When they apply to any job (Public or Internal) through the Internal Job Widget.
- When they apply through an Internal job ad.
- When they apply to a Public job ad using their company email address, and the company has Domain Authentication activated.
Anyone who has the URL for an internal job can apply to that job. They'll be marked as an internal applicant and receive the Employee tag even if they aren't actually an employee.
Tracking internal applicants
Once added to SmartRecruiters, internal applicants are easily identified by the Employee tag:
All internal applicants are added with an Internal Career Page source.