External recruiters and recruiting agencies can use SmartRecruiters' Recruiter Portal to receive job assignments from companies that use SmartRecruiters, and to submit candidates directly to these jobs in SmartRecruiters.
Access to the Recruiter Portal requires an invitation. When a SmartRecruiters user invites you as an Agency, you'll receive this email that invites you to set up your Recruiter Portal profile. The created account will be activated within 48 hours.
Here is the process the invitee should follow, in order to activate this profile:
- When you receive your invitation email from a SmartRecruiters user, please press on the here button
- Fill in all the mandatory fields
- The next screen indicates that a verification email has been sent to your registered email address
- Please click the Complete Verification button on the email that has been sent to your inbox; this is a required step
- After verifying your email address, please make sure that the correct account type (Join as a Recruiter) is selected. Otherwise, the customer will not be able to share the roles with you.
- Complete the Company Profile in the agency account and Save your profile
The Home page is the first thing you'll see after you log in.
At the top is Dashboard. It includes:
- The number of different Customers, unique companies in SmartRecruiters, that you have worked with.
- The number of Orders, individual job assignments, that you've received.
- The Average Review of all candidates that you've reviewed. This does not reflect reviews submitted by customers in SmartRecruiters for the candidates you submit.
- Your revenue for the current month, based on the payments terms you've agreed on for each assignment.
Click the Revenue section to see a month-by-month breakdown of revenue for the last year:
Underneath the Dashboard is your Activity Feed. This Feed displays the details of your interactions with your SmartRecruiters clients and the conversations you have via messages.
SmartRecruiters will add a story to your Feed when:
- You send a proposal for working on a job to the client
- The client accepts one of your proposals
- The client sends you a message, or responds to one of your messages
If this is your first time logging into the Portal, make sure to fill out your Company Profile.If you are not able to log in to your account, please make sure that you are using the sign-in page dedicated for agencies: https://partners.smartrecruiters.com/sign-in
Click Company Profile to edit your personal contact details and your company's details.
SmartRecruiters displays your contact details and Company Details on your clients' Send to Agency page so that they can assign jobs to you.
The Assignments table contains a current and historical list of all the assignments, or jobs that you have received from companies through SmartRecruiters.
Each job in the list is displayed with:
- the company that send it
- the job ad and its location
- the date it was send by the company, and
- the status of the assignment.
Statuses are determined by both your actions in the Recruiter portal and in SmartRecruiters:
- When someone selects your offer from the Marketplace or sends you a job, SmartRecruiters adds the assignment to your list with a New status.
- When you submit the first candidate, the job's status changes to In-Progress.
- When a candidate you've submitted to the job is hired in SmartRecruiters, the status changes to Completed.
- If the company cancels the assignment from SmartRecruiters, the status changes to Cancelled.
Click on the name of a job in the Assignment list to see its details.
There are two primary tabs:
- the Job ad tab displays the ad associated with the assignment. This is the same ad that candidates would see posted to job boards.
- the People tab lists all the candidates you've submitted to that job.
For each candidate you've submitted, you're able to see their name and location, their average rating as provided by the client's hiring team, and the candidate's status in SmartRecruiters:
|Status in Recruiter Portal||Status in SmartRecruiters|
|Active||New, Interview, In-review, Offered|
To submit a candidate that you've sourced and add them to SmartRecruiters so that your client can review them:
- Click Submit Candidate in the What's Next box.
- If you have a resume, simply click Upload a Resume. SmartRecruiters will parse the resume and extract all the necessary details, and enter them into the job's application.
- SmartRecruiters will automatically add any parsed information into the appropriate field, but you should double-check to make sure it's correct. You can also upload a photo of the candidate, and a rating and/or review.
Please note that all mandatory fields should be completed in order to be able to submit the candidates.
- Click Submit to finish. SmartRecruiters will immediately add the candidate on the job. As long as the candidate hasn't previously and independently applied to a job at the same company (e.g., through their Career page), SmartRecruiters will clearly label the profile with your agency's name as the application's source so that the candidate is attributed to you.
If you need to send a message to your clients about an assignment or candidate:
- Click Assignments at the top of the portal.
- Click on the name of the job in the Assignments list.
- On the job's Assignment Details page, click Message Company.
- In the pop-up, enter your message.
SmartRecruiters will send the message to the SmartRecruiters user who assigned the job to you. Your message will appear in their activity feed in Hireloop: