Please note that this guide is only relevant for inviting agencies to SmartRecruiters for the first time. If the agency you would like to start cooperating with is already working with an existing SmartRecruiters customer, there is no need to go through the following process. In this case, please contact our Services Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the activation by email, declaring all the relevant information and the team will get back to you with permissions as soon as possible.
To invite a new agency to SmartRecruiters:
- Navigate to the Send to Agency page:
- On the Jobs list, open the dropdown for any job and click Send to Agency.
- On the profile of any job, open the More list and click Send to Agency.
- Click Invite Agency at the top of the page.
- Enter the contact information for your recruiter.
- SmartRecruiters then sends an email to the agency contact, inviting them to register for an account with SmartRecruiters' Agency Portal.
- Within 24-48 business hours after the agency has registered for an account, SmartRecruiters will add the agency to your list of agencies and notify you by email.
- Once you receive the email, you can assign a job to the agency.
SmartRecruiters can associate only one email per contact. If you work with multiple recruiters at the same agency and want to track assignments separately, make sure to add each recruiter as their own "agency".